例句:if she petted a puppy, it died.
例句:She petted your head… made you change your drawers.
1. i’m not paying 100 euros to be petted.
2. Oh, right. So, we petted and stuff like that.
3. Never petted you, or admired you, or told you how splendid you’d been?
4. We wanted to be held to a bosom, to be petted and perfumed and told we were the princes of the universe.
5. But in one group, the rabbits were removed from their cages, held, petted, talked to, played with, and in the other group, the rabbits remained in their cages and were left alone.
翻译:但其中一组，兔子被带出笼子， 被人们抱着，着， 和它说话，和它玩耍， 另一组的兔子则被留在笼子里 不闻不管。
6. -Do you think i am a child, to be first whipped and then petted?
翻译:你当我是xx岁毛孩吗 Do you think I am a child, 先行责打再来好言安抚? to be first whipped and then petted。
7. She petted and she pampered him until he was spoiled rotten.
8. You want to be petted and spoiled and made a fuss over…