例句:What are we so mortally afraid of?
例句:i understand you started the program to potentially save a mortally-wounded Avenger.
例句:it’s been mortally wounded and all this spice is spilling out of it.
例句:His chest mortally pierced, his last words…
1. it’s been mortally wounded and all this spice is spilling out of it.
2. His chest mortally pierced, his last words…
3. An old man and two boys struck down some mortally, some slightly touched, some falling merely through fear.
4. And he waited until after three of his marines were dead… and another lay mortally wounded.
翻译:他没有立即还火… 他在等，等到三名部下饮弹 等到另一名重伤。
5. To intentionally harm people psychologically, to hurt people physically, to destroy people mortally, or ideas, and to commit crimes against humanity.
翻译:来故意对他人进行心理伤害， 对他人进行身体伤害，残害他人生命或思想， 犯下反人道的罪行。
6. But you must eat it all, or Cook will be mortally offended.
7. in the Dark Ages, these were used to deliver the death stroke… to the mortally wounded.
8. An anti-Sandinista guerrilla was mortally wounded as Commander Zero attacked a town in Southern Nicaragua.
9. But as Jesse was running from the scene mortally wounded, he was running in the direction of my church, and he died some 100, 150 yards away.
翻译:从现场看Jesse当时的伤是致命的，但是他在奔跑 朝向我教堂的方向奔跑 然而只跑了100到150米他就死了。
10. A french civilian, the worker looking after the signal box has been mortally wounded.
11. But is it mortally wounded?
12. Don’t speak unless mortally wounded?
13. i came into this world of filth and pain with a congenital heart condition, requiring the installation of a pacemaker, upon which i am mortally dependent.
翻译:我患有先天性心脏病 I came into this world of filth and pain 以残缺之体来到充满污秽与痛苦的世界 with a congenital heart condition, 需要安装心脏起搏器 requiring the installation of a pacemaker。
14. Officer Ramp, shown here lying on his back, has now been mortally wounded.
翻译:官斜坡，在这里显示 趴在他的背上， 现在已经身受重伤。
15. A soldier from U. S. Army’s 3rd infantry division was mortally wounded Tuesday… when a road-side bomb exploded near Haditha.