3. 词组搭配：artic joint（关节）、artic cartilage（关节软骨）。
1. He hurt his artic while playing football.
2. The artic cartilage is located at the end of the bone that meets the artic joint.
3. The doctor examined the patient’s artic to see if there was any damage.
4. The dancer’s artic movements were graceful and fluid.
5. The athlete had to undergo surgery to repair the damage to his artic.
1. Arctic waters are colder and deeper than any other ocean.
2. The polar bear is a native species of the Arctic.
例句:This is about as good as maps get, and to reach it you’ve got to ski literally over the frozen crust, the floating skin of ice on the Artic Ocean. (就好像地图那样精确， 而要到那，你就得真的滑过 那冰冻的雪壳， 北冰洋上漂浮着的冰层。)
例句:And stress on accelerating artic culture just is the effective avenue that leader cadre it constantly improve their quality. (而注重加强艺术素养，便是领导不断提高自身素质的有效途径。)
例句:He write (read) wildly on different subjects including artic tecture(architecture). (他在各种不同领域都有所阅读——这包括建筑学。)
例句:I knew this was happening. I knew the Artic was warming. (翻译:我就料到这会发生。我知道北极正在变暖。)
1. He write (read) wildly on different subjects including artic tecture(architecture). (翻译:他在各种不同领域都有所阅读——这包括建筑学。)
2. I knew this was happening. I knew the Artic was warming. (翻译:我就料到这会发生。我知道北极正在变暖。)
3. In the exreme cold of the Artic, and the scorching heat of the African desert… (翻译:在极端寒冷的北极，和非洲沙漠的炎热…)
4. But the world metrological organization says more than 40% of the ozone layer above the Artic was destroyed in the month of March. (翻译:但是世界气象组织表示，xx月份之前，北极上空40%的臭氧层被。)
5. I knew this was happening. I knew the Artic was warming. (翻译:我就料到这会发生。我知道北极正在变暖。)
6. The steamer Artic was wrecked at sea. (翻译:阿替克轮船在海上失事。)
7. An iceberg floats in the bay at Kulusuk, Greenland near the artic circle. Scientists say global warming is shrinking glaciers. (翻译:北极圈附近的格陵兰岛地区的冰雪正在融化。科学家指出，全球气候变暖正在逐渐缩小世界上的冰河范围。)
8. This is about as good as maps get, and to reach it you’ve got to ski literally over the frozen crust, the floating skin of ice on the Artic Ocean. (翻译:就好像地图那样精确， 而要到那，你就得真的滑过 那冰冻的雪壳， 北冰洋上漂浮着的冰层。)
9. The Icefjord Centre will be located 150 miles north of the Artic Circle in Ilulissat, a UNESCO-protected area on Greenland’s western coast. (翻译:冰湾中心位于伊卢利萨特的北极圈以北150英里的地方，它是受教科文组织所保护的格陵兰岛西海岸地区。)
10. Artic Dwarves are squat and hardy, with blocky bodies, pinched faces and stubby legs. (翻译:北地矮人矮小强壮，拥有短而粗的身躯，紧绷的脸以及短而粗的腿。)
11. The products are mainly of ceramics polished tiles, glazed inner tiles, archaized tile and artic mosaic etc. series professional products. (翻译:公司专业生产瓷质抛光砖、釉面内墙砖、仿古砖、艺术拼图等系列产品，以产品质量稳定可靠和产品创新能力享誉业界。)