– The bombas were planted in the city center by terrorist organizations.
– The military used several types of bombas to target enemy fortifications.
– The bombas dropped by the allied forces during World War II caused widespread destruction.
– Their company philosophy is founded on bombas, which emphasizes the social responsibility of business.
– Many fashion bloggers have praised the comfort and versatility of bombas socks.
– The bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945 marked a turning point in the history of ware.
– The 2013 Boston Marathon bombing was one of the deadliest terrorist attacks on U.S. soil in recent memory.
– Many businesses have adopted a bombas approach, in which they prioritize social responsibility and environmental sustainability.
– Bombas socks have gained a cult following among fitness enthusiasts and fashionistas alike.
– The technology behind compression stockings has advanced significantly in recent years, them more comfortable and effective than ever before.
– The introduction of artificial intelligence has been described as a bombas transformation for the world economy.
– The new product from Apple is a bombas in the tech world, offering cutting-edge features and unparalleled performance.
– Amazon is often seen as the ultimate bombas in the retail space, with an unmatched ability to dominate its compes.
– The idea of basic income has been described as a bombas in the field of social welfare, offering a radical new approach to addressing poverty and inequality.
– The Green New Deal proposal has been hailed as a bombas in the fight against climate change, offering a comprehensive and ambitious plan for reducing carbon emissions.
1. El gobierno desplegó a la policía para investigar sobre las bombas que explotaron en varios lugares de la ciudad. (部署了调查在城市的多个地方爆炸的。)
Translation: The government deployed the police to investigate the bombs that exploded in several places in the city.
2. La organización terrorista ha sido responsable del ataque con bombas en la estación de tren. (负责在火车站发动袭击。)
Translation: The terrorist organization has been responsible for the bomb attack at the train station.