– I have too much baggage to carry on the plane.
– The airline lost my baggage during my flight.
– The hotel has a baggage storage service for guests.
– The taxi driver helped me load my baggage into the trunk.
– Please make sure to tag your baggage with your name and destination.
2. 同义词：’luggage’ 是一个与’baggage’相似的词，表示旅客携带的行李，但是通常更正式。另外，’suitcase’ 一般是指旅行中用来装衣物的手提箱，而’backpack’则是指背包。
– I packed all my luggage the night before my trip.
– I always bring a small suitcase as my carry-on luggage.
– She prefers to travel with a backpack rather than a suitcase.
3. 短语：’baggage claim’ 是指机场或火车站等地方可以找到自己行李的地方。
– After getting off the plane, we went straight to the baggage claim area.
– I couldn’t find my suitcase at the baggage claim, so I went to the airline’s counter for help.
4. 引申义：’baggage’ 也可以用来指人的过去经历和情感包袱。
– She has a lot of emotional baggage from her previous relationships.
– You need to let go of your baggage and move on with your life.
5. 缩写：’BGE’ 可以表示’baggage’.
– Please make sure to check in your BGE at the gate.
– The airline charges extra fees for overweight BGE.
英 [ˈbæɡɪdʒ] 美 [ˈbæɡɪdʒ]
1. Don’t forget to collect your baggage from the carousel.
2. She carries a lot of emotional baggage from her past relationships.
例句:Or maybe the baggage is what makes you the right guy for the job. (也许那些包袱让你成为了 Or maybe the baggage is what makes you 这个职位的最佳人选 the right guy for the job.)
例句:TSA is securing the ships and the baggage areas. (运输正在排查船只和行李存放区 TSA is securing the ships and the baggage areas.)
例句:- Yes, but the baggage smoke to Tokyo. (- 带了, 在飞机上丢了, 可能都到东京了.)
例句:So, when he started writing in English, he had enough baggage. (翻译:所以当他开始用英文写作时， 肚子里已经有足够的墨水了。)
baggage一般作为名词使用，如在excess baggage(超重行李, (精神上的)过重负担)、group baggage(n. 团体行李)、hand baggage(n. 手提行李)等常见短语中出现较多。
1. – Yes, but the baggage smoke to Tokyo. (翻译:- 带了, 在飞机上丢了, 可能都到东京了.)
2. So, when he started writing in English, he had enough baggage. (翻译:所以当他开始用英文写作时， 肚子里已经有足够的墨水了。)
3. I seem to be carrying around a lot of baggage these days. (翻译:- 我叫格兰特… – 我知道你是谁 – My name is Grant…)
4. With your connections, you could be a baggage handler at Heathrow. (翻译:靠你的关系 该能到Heathrow机场当个行李管理员)
5. The baggage check shall constitute prima facie evidence of the checking of the baggage and of the conditions of the contract of transport. (翻译:行李票是行李托运和运输合同条件的初步证据。)
6. On international flights, baggage is usually limited to 20kg. (翻译:国际航班的行李限重通常为20 公斤。)
7. All unattended baggage is subject to search… (翻译:无人看管的行李物品将被依法搜查… All unattended baggage is subject to search…)
8. Well, I figured in your condition, with the extra baggage, you know. (翻译:我觉得以你这种情况 你肚子里怀了孩子…)
9. All exits must be kept clear of baggage. (翻译:所有出口必须保持通畅，不得堆放行李。)
10. They said they were taking a plane to New York, and would we forward their baggage. (翻译:他们说他们搭飞机去纽约 要我们送去他们的行李)
11. You have 16 pounds excess baggage, Mr. Gibbons. (翻译:- 你的行李超重了16磅。- 没关系。)
12. Please claim all baggage at carousel number two… in baggage claim. (翻译:请到2号行李提取处… *布莱特妮・墨菲* 提取你的行李)
13. It’s not a safe place to do a takedown. (翻译:拿行李的地方人太多了 There are too many people in Baggage Claim.)
14. For your safety and security… do not leave your baggage unattended. (翻译:为了您的人身及财产安全… 请勿留下无人看管的行李)
15. FAA, security, flight operations, baggage, caterers, fuelers. (翻译:联邦航空局 机场保安 飞机驾驶员 行李装卸工 准备机上伙食的 供油人员…)