1. 词义：’axle’ 是指车轴或者机器中支撑旋转零件的轴。它通常是一个圆柱形的金属杆，可使车轮或机器上的其他部件绕轴旋转。
– The truck’s axle broke and we had to call for a tow truck.
– The machine’s axle needed lubrication to function smoothly.
– The bike’s axle was bent, causing the wheel to wobble.
2. 工程学：’axle’ 在工程学中是一个重要的概念，因为它是许多设备和机器的组成部分之一。
– The engineer designed a stronger axle to support the weight of the vehicle.
– The factory workers embled the machine’s axles before installing them in the final product.
– The mechanic replaced the car’s axles to improve its performance.
3. 比喻用法：’axle’ 也可以用作比喻，表示某个事物的关键或支撑所在。
– The axle of the team is the captain, who holds everything together.
– Education is the axle of progress for any country.
– The economy is the axle of the government’s policies and decisions.
4. 固定词组：’axle grease’ 是指润滑油，用于润滑车轴或其他旋转部件。
– The mechanic applied some axle grease to the wheel bearings to prevent wear.
– The farmer used some axle grease on his farm equipment to keep it running smoothly.
– The manufacturer recommended using their brand of axle grease for best results.
5. 缩写词：’AXLE’ 是 ‘Analytical Cross-Language Exercises’ 的缩写，是一种语言教学方法，旨在帮助学习者练习跨语言的翻译技能。
– The language school uses the AXLE method to help students improve their translation skills.
– Our teacher igned us AXLE exercises to practice translating between English and French.
– AXLE has been proven to be an effective method for language learners.
1. The wheels turn on an axle.
2. The rear axle is damaged and needs to be replaced.
3. The car was rolling down the hill with a broken axle.
例句:The damage that trucks do to highways escalates dramatically with the weight borne per axle. (卡车对公路的随着每根车轴承受的重量而急剧增加。)
例句:Additionally, the newly designed front optimizes the air flow and reduces the lifting forces at the front axle. (此外，新设计的前端，优化了空气流动，降低了解除在前轴。)
例句:That mechanic down at Fritz’s doesn’t know his axle grease from third base. (- 那个福利兹的机师就是不知道他的轴润滑油)
例句:ovules axle, 2-6 per locule, binate or imbricate from apex to base per locule. (翻译:胚珠轴，2-6每室，每室从先端到基部成对的或覆瓦状的。)
axle一般作为名词使用，如在differential axle(半轴)、dropped axle(中凹式前轴)、drum axle(鼓轮轴)等常见短语中出现较多。
1. That mechanic down at Fritz’s doesn’t know his axle grease from third base. (翻译:- 那个福利兹的机师就是不知道他的轴润滑油)
2. ovules axle, 2-6 per locule, binate or imbricate from apex to base per locule. (翻译:胚珠轴，2-6每室，每室从先端到基部成对的或覆瓦状的。)
3. If he draws his car in front of yours, ram the axle and sweep it aside, (翻译:如果他堵您的车 从侧面别过去 If he draws his car in front of yours, sweep it aside,)
4. In addition, the Mohists of movement and time, axle, inclined plane, ball movement and buoyancy, and so on, have a profound exposition. (翻译:此外，墨家对运动和时间、轮轴、斜面、圆球运动以及浮力等问题，都有深刻的论述。)
5. As depicted, the bellcrank axle does not align with the kingpins. (翻译:正如所示，在bellcran k轴的首要人物。)
6. Product Specification : Hub bolt for FUHUA axle, with alloy steel structure. (翻译:产品规格：富华车桥轮螺栓，采用合金结构钢制造。)
7. The axle connects to the outer arms of the Wheel, which begin to rotate at a speed of 1/8 of a revolution per minute. (翻译:车轴连接到这个车轮的外臂，外臂开始以每分钟1/8转的速度旋转。)
8. There’s an axle here, of 30, 40 kg, serving no purpose. (翻译:它有一个30，40千克重的 轴，这是有目的的。)
9. The machine is canceled the underprop, wheel and axle are directly fixed on the reducer, so the machine is lightened its weight; (翻译:本机型的设计取消了支撑架，轮轴直接固定在减速器上，减轻了重量；)
10. Wheel bearing fractures or high-energy refused takeoffs often result in high local heat on an axle. (翻译:机轮轴承的断裂和高能中断起飞通常都是由于轴上产生了局部的高热量。)
11. If all the weight is placed well below the axle, the trike is going to have excellent handling regardless of weight distribution. (翻译:如果所有的重量放在轴远低于中，三轮车将有出色的处理，不论重量分布。)
12. Remove cardan shaft from rear axle differential and tie it up. (翻译:从后轴差速器上拆下万向节轴并将其绑紧。)
13. The Manufacture of Large Type Bogie Hearth Furnace for Bulk Heat Treatment of HWM Wheel Axle in San Xia Engineering (翻译:三峡水轮机转轮整体热处理大型台车式炉建成)
14. One end of the rotation axle is connected with an electromagnet by a pull rod and a weight rod. (翻译:转动轴的一端通过拉杆和重锤杆与电磁铁相连。)
15. The increase of axle load and track regularity are the key factors affecting the dynamic stress of subgrade as the speed of train increases. (翻译:列车提速时，轴重增加和轨道不平顺对路基动应力影响最大。)