1. Absinthe sn：苦艾酒勺
2. Absinthe fountain：苦艾酒井
3. Absinthe gl：苦艾酒杯
1. The bartender mixed the absinthe with water and sugar to make a refreshing and bitter drink.
2. The traditional way to drink absinthe is to pour the liquor over a sugar cube and dissolve it with water.
3. Many artists and writers in the early 20th century were known for their love of absinthe.
4. Absinthe has a reputation for being a strong and potent liquor.
5. The color of absinthe comes from the plant wormwood, which is used in its production.
1. The artist was known for his love of absinthe and would often drink it while painting. （这位艺术家以对艾绒酒的热爱而闻名，常常一边喝酒一边作画。）
2. Absinthe was banned in many countries for its alleged hallucinogenic effects. （因其被指有幻觉作用，艾绒酒在许多国家被禁止。）
3. The bartender served the absinthe with a sugar cube and water, as is traditionally done. （侍酒师依照传统，在艾绒酒中加入一块糖和水。）
例句:Don’t worry , I won’t be hitting the absinthe or the mugwort to try to induce the visions tonight . I’m knackered . (别担心，我今晚不会再用苦艾酒或艾蒿来做预知梦了。我已经筋疲力尽了。)
例句:Or you’re in Spain, sipping absinthe, and she is in Paris, writing. (或者你在西班牙喝苦艾酒， 她在巴黎写作。)
例句:Degas’ friend Monet painted a dandish male absinthe drinker just over a decade before. (xx年前，德加的朋友莫奈画过一个饮苦艾酒的纨绔子弟。)
例句:Imbibing a properly prepared absinthe at l’heure verte… golden (翻译:在蓝色时光韦尔特喝经过适当准备的苦艾酒…金子 )
1. Degas’ friend Monet painted a dandish male absinthe drinker just over a decade before. (翻译:xx年前，德加的朋友莫奈画过一个饮苦艾酒的纨绔子弟。)
2. Imbibing a properly prepared absinthe at l’heure verte… golden (翻译:在蓝色时光韦尔特喝经过适当准备的苦艾酒…金子 )
3. Meet a Dutch actress, we drink absinthe at a bar called Absinthe. Museums were cool. (翻译:至少要提一下，我在Segrada Familia丢了)
4. Even the example about Van Gogh can be explained away because of his recurring mental illness and addiction to absinthe. (翻译:当时梵高精神病复发，又沉迷于苦艾酒，这样即使是他割耳这个例子也能解释清楚。)
5. God, I don’t think France hasn’t been the same since they gave up absinthe. (翻译:上帝。我觉得自从巴黎人禁掉苦艾酒， 就没再变过。)
6. Mr. Gurstelle has also written “Backyard Ballistics, ” “The Art of the Catapult” and “Absinthe & Flamethrowers, ” among other useful works. (翻译:除了其他一些有用的著作，格斯特勒先生还写了《后院发射学》，《弹弓的艺术》及《苦艾酒与火焰器》。)
7. Don’t worry I won’t be hitting the absinthe or the mugwort to try to induce the visions tonight. I’m knackered. (翻译:别担心，我今晚不会再用苦艾酒或艾蒿来做预知梦了。我已经筋疲力尽了。)
8. Wormwood is an essential ingredient in various liqueurs, of which Absinthe is the chief. (翻译:苦艾是酿制各类利口酒的基本成分。苦艾酒就是其中主要一种。)
9. Bohemians also burn sugar into their absinthe to mellow its bitter anise flavour. (翻译:波希米亚人也将糖放入苦艾酒中以减少茴香的苦味。)
10. What if we could completely change the experience, like you see with that absinthe serving that is completely 3D printed? (翻译:如果 3D 打印能颠覆如 饮用苦艾酒的体验， 将会怎么样？ )
11. For service, empty the Absinthe colum from ice and fill it with a bottle of MOET ET CHANDON champagne. (翻译:在招待时，把苦艾酒柱中的冰倒光，用一瓶酩悦香槟填充。)
12. Have you ever drunk absinthe, like from the 1900s? (翻译:你有没有喝过苦艾酒? 大概是20世纪初的那种?)
13. It is of these three vapors, beer, brandy, and absinthe, that the lead of the soul is composed. (翻译:所谓灵魂的铅块便是由啤酒、烧酒、苦艾酒这三种酒的烈性构成的。)