2. 同义词：forbidden, prohibited, banned, outlawed, proscribed。
1. Smoking is disallowed in all public areas.
2. The athlete’s performance was disqualified because he violated the disallowed substance rule.
3. The court disallowed the evidence due to lack of authenticity.
4. The referee disallowed the goal due to an offside position.
5. The company’s expense report was disallowed by the auditor because of insufficient documentation.
1. The use of phones during cl is disallowed.
2. This action is clearly disallowed by the rules.
3. The referee disallowed the goal due to an offside infringement.
例句:Her claim was disallowed on the grounds that she had not paid her premium. (她要求赔款遭到拒绝，原因是她事先没有交纳保险费。)
例句:The goal was disallowed because Wark was offside. (那个进球被判无效，因为沃克越位了。)
例句:People artificially disallowed this phase of sleep experience disorders in they emotional life, and even audio or visual hallucinations when awake. (人为的拒绝这一阶段的睡眠 会导致他们感情生活的混乱 甚至会使他们醒来时 产生声音视觉上的幻觉)
例句:The goal was disallowed. (翻译:那一次进球得分被判无效。)
disallowed一般作为名词使用，如在disallowed external interruption([计] 不允许外部中断)等常见短语中出现较多。
1. People artificially disallowed this phase of sleep experience disorders in they emotional life, and even audio or visual hallucinations when awake. (翻译:人为的拒绝这一阶段的睡眠 会导致他们感情生活的混乱 甚至会使他们醒来时 产生声音视觉上的幻觉)
2. The goal was disallowed. (翻译:那一次进球得分被判无效。)
3. The goal was disallowed for offside. (翻译:因为越位，进球无效。)
4. The only characters actually disallowed in a variable name are : , #, and =. (翻译:事实上只有：、#和=等字符不允许使用在变量名称中。)
5. In terms of the money saved, the good money will be preferred over the bad, if this is not disallowed by exchange control regulations. (翻译:然而，就储蓄而言，若没有货币管制的话，大家当然会选择良币。)
6. The disallowed goal was a disaster for the team. It could have been a different result. (翻译:那个进球被判无效对球队来说是个灾难性的打击。本来不一定会是这样的结果的。)
7. CEBS sets out in its guidelines that non- recourse loans, where the loan could be written off after a certain period, are disallowed . (翻译:欧洲银行业监管委员在指导方针中指出不允许发行在一定时间后可以取消的无追索权的贷款。)
8. The second goal was disallowed. (翻译:第二个进球被判无效。)
9. Operation disallowed on smi pseudo table. (翻译:不允许操作假冒的表。)
10. And there was I thinking that it had something to do with lumbering centre-backs and a disallowed goal. (翻译:而我看来，行动迟缓的中后卫和那粒无效进球要负一定责任。)
11. The Gunners had the ball in the back of the net twice, but both goals were disallowed for offside and handball respectively. (翻译:们曾两次将球送入网窝，但两球分别被判罚越位和手球。)
12. Nothing important BE, have disallowed since today at see that bludger. (翻译:没什么可是，从今天起不准在见那个混混了。)