词组搭配：bubble bath（泡沫浴）、bubble tea（珍珠奶茶）、soap bubble（肥皂泡）、speech bubble（漫画中的对话气泡）等。
短语：bubble over（兴高采烈地说话）、bubble up（泡沫翻滚）、dream bubble（梦泡）等。
1. The children were delighted and fascinated by the bubbles produced by the soap.
2. The housing market has been in a bubble for several years.
3. She was a bubbly person who always had something to say.
4. The water in the pot was bubbling away.
5. He was so happy about his new job that he was bubbling over with excitement.
1. She blew a big bubble with her chewing gum.（她吹了一个大泡泡）
2. The economy is in a bubble and it’s only a matter of time before it bursts.（经济正在泡沫化，迟早会破灭）
3. The kids were playing with bubbles in the park.（孩子们在公园里玩泡泡）
4. The soap suds were full of tiny bubbles.（肥皂泡沫充满了许多小气泡）
5. The scientist observed the bubble rising to the suce of the water.（科学家观察着气泡往水面上升）
例句, and what flavor is your bubble gum cigar? (and what flavor is your bubble gum cigar?)
例句:The second, much greater fear is that China has created a bubble and is now trying to get that bubble to deflate gently. (其次，人们更大的担心在于，中国已出现了泡沫，目前正设法让那个泡沫缓缓缩小。)
例句:Working principle of air bubble detector in NIPRO dialyzer; (本文阐述了血液透析机的基本工作原理。)
例句:Frei Otto was starting to use foam bubble diagrams and foam bubble models to generate his Mannheim Concert Hall. (翻译:弗赖 奥托首次利用泡沫的气泡图解 和气泡模型创造出了他的曼海姆音乐厅。)
bubble一般作为名词、动词使用，如在on the bubble([网络] 关于泡沫)、down bubble([网络] 下跌泡沫)、dotcom bubble([网络] 泡沫；互联网泡沫；达康泡沫化)等常见短语中出现较多。
1. Working principle of air bubble detector in NIPRO dialyzer; (翻译:本文阐述了血液透析机的基本工作原理。)
2. Frei Otto was starting to use foam bubble diagrams and foam bubble models to generate his Mannheim Concert Hall. (翻译:弗赖 奥托首次利用泡沫的气泡图解 和气泡模型创造出了他的曼海姆音乐厅。)
3. Now with the bubble gun. ? (翻译:* Unforgettable * 令人难忘)
4. Do the exercise that Ardath mentioned: if you notice negativity happening, put it into a bubble and allow the bubble to float away. (翻译:Ardath真的讲到练习：要是你们注意到负面性的发生，使它步入一个泡而使泡飘离开。)
5. You can actually see the Steadicam with a bubble on the bottom. (翻译:你们实际上也看得见底部有个泡泡的摄影机稳定器。)
6. The bursting of the bubble will inflict broad damage. (翻译:这场泡沫的破灭将造成广泛的影响。)
7. Bill cleans his gun with bubble bath. (翻译:比尔用泡沫剂洗枪 Bill cleans his gun with bubble bath.)
8. Gas concentration in liquid is an important parameter in single bubble sonoluminescence (SBSL), which significantly affects the movement and light emission of the SBSL bubble. (翻译:液体中的含气量是单泡声致发光相空间的重要参数，对声致发光气泡的运动及发光有重要影响。)
9. Past tense. sealed inside a bubble. (翻译:- 在时间大战里 整场战役都被锁在时之锁里了 就像密封在一个泡泡里)
10. The bubble generator is the key equipment of microbubble floatation. (翻译:气泡发生器是微泡浮选的关键。)
11. The surprise was that the bursting of the bubble would be so damaging. (翻译:令人吃惊的是泡沫的破灭竟然会具有如此性。)
12. Our world was like a bubble waiting to pop. (翻译:我们的世界就像一个等待破灭的气泡。Our world was like a bubble waiting to pop.)
13. – you stepped in my manly bubble, thing… (翻译:- 你闯入了我的私人圈子… – 哦 – you stepped in my manly bubble, thing…)
14. By then, he was chewing a fancily wrapped bubble gum. (翻译:他吃的是那种用白腊纸包着的长条形泡泡糖。)
15. As the bubble deflates, China’s exports are normalizing. (翻译:当泡沫消去，中国的出口亦回归正常化。)