Dotage是一个名词，意为老耄或傻呆，有时也指昏迷状态。缩写词DOTAGE通常表示Department Of Transportation Asset Management System（资产管理系统）。以下是对这个词的三个方面展开的说明：
– My grandmother is in her dotage now and needs help with daily tasks.
– The actor’s career has been in dotage for years, with few notable performances.
– After the accident, he was in a state of dotage for a few weeks.
– The DOTAGE system has made it easier for the transportation department to keep track of its ets.
– With DOTAGE, we can manage inventory and maintenance schedules more efficiently.
– DOTAGE has helped the department save time and money by streamlining operations.
– The protagonist’s dotage for his childhood sweetheart blinded him to her flaws.
– The villain’s dotage for money made him lose sight of what was truly important.
– The cult leader’s dotage for power led to the downfall of his followers.
1. She’s in her dotage now, but she still puts the younger generation to shame with her wisdom and vitality.
2. The former athlete’s dotage for fitness inspired him to start a gym and help others lead healthier lives.
3. The DOTAGE system has revolutionized the way we manage our transportation ets, saving us time, money and resources.
4. The country’s dotage for authoritarianism has made it difficult for democracy to take root and flourish.
5. The professor’s dotage for Shakespeare was evident in the way he pionately described the Bard’s works in his lectures.
1. His dotage made him forgetful and confused.
2. In his dotage, he spent his days reminiscing about his youth.
3. She was worried about her father’s dotage and how he would take care of himself.
例句:Even in his dotage, the professor still sits on the committee. (即便年老体弱，该教授仍是该委员会的成员。)
例句:The victors, meanwhile, hung on to power long into their dotage. (与此同时，胜利者则沉浸于长期的掌权之中。)
例句:I’m not in my dotage yet; I can still drive to gilly. (我还没到老糊涂的年纪呢，我可以自己到吉利去。)
例句:A similar number of Britons live in France, but mainly for a sunny dotage in the bucolic south. (翻译:同样多的英国人也居住在法国，但是他们定居于此都是为了享受法国南方乡村明媚的阳光。)
1. I’m not in my dotage yet; I can still drive to gilly. (翻译:我还没到老糊涂的年纪呢，我可以自己到吉利去。)
2. A similar number of Britons live in France, but mainly for a sunny dotage in the bucolic south. (翻译:同样多的英国人也居住在法国，但是他们定居于此都是为了享受法国南方乡村明媚的阳光。)
3. Must be in his dotage. (翻译:肯定是老态龙钟了。)