1. cabby hat：出租车司机的帽子。
2. hail a cabby：招手叫出租车司机。
3. cabby license：出租车司机的执照。
4. cabby stand：出租车停靠站。
5. cabby company：出租车公司。
1. The cabby took us to the airport.
2. The cabby was very chatty and told us some interesting stories.
3. The cabby was driving so fast that I was scared.
4. The cabby asked us where we wanted to go and we gave him the address.
5. The cabby was very polite and helped us with our luggage.
1. The cabby took me to the airport in no time. (出租车司机立刻把我送到机场。)
2. The cabby was very talkative and told me a lot about the city. (出租车司机很健谈，向我介绍了很多关于这个城市的事情。)
3. The cabby refused to take me to my destination because it was too far away. (出租车司机拒绝把我送到目的地，因为那里太远了。)
例句:The Cabby opened his mouth in astonishment, and his wife turned very red. (马车夫吃惊地张大了嘴，他妻子的脸也红了。)
例句:Or a cabby and an actor, a banker and a painter, secretly or publicly performing their own arts. (或者出租车司机和演员，银行家和画家， 秘密地或公开地表演他们自己的艺术。)
例句:Two minutes later the cabby kicked me out of his cab because I stunk. FML (不出两分钟，我被司机赶了下来——因为我太臭了。)
例句:Cabby drove around all night, killed three people, then put the gun to his head. (翻译:的士司机整晚开到不同地方… 杀了三个人，然后)
1. Two minutes later the cabby kicked me out of his cab because I stunk. FML (翻译:不出两分钟，我被司机赶了下来——因为我太臭了。)
2. Cabby drove around all night, killed three people, then put the gun to his head. (翻译:的士司机整晚开到不同地方… 杀了三个人，然后)
3. You’re a cabby. Talk yourself out of a ticket. (翻译:你是个的士司机 使出你说服他们不给你发告票的招数)
4. He was a cabby and an actor. I asked, “What roles do you usually play?” (翻译:他是一个出租车司机和一个演员 我问他“你通常扮演什么角色？” )
5. Get this, the cabby said he was sweating about a guy missing a leg and his fingers. (翻译:一名貌似蒙哥马利的男子了一辆出租车 听这个 司机说他在打听 一个缺腿缺手指的男子)
6. “Glory be! ” said the Cabby. “I’d ha’ been a better man all my life if I’d known there were things like this. ” (翻译:“多奇妙啊！”马车夫说，“如果我早知道世上还有这么美好的事，我这辈子就会做一个更好的人。”)
7. Cabby, I need to get to JFK in 15 minutes. (翻译:的 我必须在15分钟内赶到肯尼迪国际机场)
8. It is probably true that the cabby ‘s view of life is formed by the shape of his cab. (翻译:马车夫对人生的看法是由他马车的形状而成的，这可能是真的。)