– The small village was located in the farland of Scotland, surrounded by lush forests and rolling hills.
– The adventurers set off for Farland, hoping to discover new species of wildlife and ancient ruins.
– Farland Corporation is a leading manufacturer of high-tech electronic devices.
2. 缩写：在某些情况下，Farland也可以是缩写词，通常用来表示一些专业术语或组织机构的名称，例如“Facilities and Resource Management System”，“Foundation for Applied Research in Livestock and Agriculture in Northern Development”。
– The university recently implemented the Farland system to better manage campus resources and facilities.
– The Farland foundation supports research and development in the agricultural industry.
– The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (远方的巨轮：双塔奇兵)
– In Search of Farland (寻找远方)
– Farland Odyssey (远方漫游记)
– The Farland family has lived on this farm for generations.
– The Farland Festival is an annual event celebrating music, art, and culture.
– Farland Enterprises is a global leader in renewable energy solutions.
– Farland was once a thriving kingdom, but now it lies in ruins.
– The Farland Mountains are famous for their stunning views and challenging hiking trails.
– The Farland Institute for Advanced Studies is a prestigious research institution.
farland 没有确切的中文翻译，它指的是远离城市或村庄的土地。读音为 /ˈfɑːrlænd/。
1. They decided to move to a farland to escape the noise of the city. (他们决定搬到一个远离城市噪音的地方。)
2. The farm was located in a farland surrounded by hills and forests. (农场位于被山和森林环绕的偏远地区。)
例句:”and Dr. Farland was within his rights to implant it in his patient.” (而Farland医生有权将其植入病人体内)
例句:But Mr. Gardner seemed to imply that Dr. Farland was Josef Mengele. (但是Gardner先生却把他看成Josef Mengele)
1. She asked if I had an opinion about the results of the medical investigation of Dr. Farland. (翻译:她问我 对于Farland医生的医学调查 是否提出异议)
2. Detective Robin Farland says they have to consider every option. (翻译:Robin Farland探员表示 他们不得不考虑种种可能性)
3. She got an early look, and they’re siding with Dr. Farland. (翻译:她早前做了调查 发现管理局站在Farland医生这边)
4. The problem for you is, Dr. Farland had to insist on its originality. (翻译:现在的问题是 Farland医生必须坚持原创性)
5. Dr. Farland had to insist on the originality of his device to file a patent. (翻译:Farland医生为申请专利 就必须坚持装置的原创性)
6. And Dr. Farland, the man you are suing, my client, suggested an operation. (翻译:然后 Farland医生 你起诉的这个人 我的当事人 建议你手术)