As an , information on the word ‘faker’ as follows:
1. Definition: ‘Faker’ is a noun that refers to a person who pretends to be someone else or something they are not; it can also be a verb meaning to pretend or deceive.
2. Origin: The word ‘faker’ has its roots in Middle English and Old Norse, with a historical meaning of someone who juggles or deceives with a trick.
3. Usage: ‘Faker’ is commonly used in informal speech and writing, especially in the context of sports and gaming, where it refers to a player who pretends to make one move but actually does another to deceive their opponents.
4. Synonyms: Synonyms for ‘faker’ include pretender, impostor, deceiver, fraud, cheat, charlatan, imitator, and copycat.
– He is such a faker, pretending to be a millionaire when all he has is a fake Rolex watch.
– The politician was accused of being a faker for pretending to care about the environment while supporting oil drilling in protected areas.
– She was a master faker on the tennis court, pretending to hit the ball in one direction but actually hitting it in another to confuse her opponent.
– The magician’s tricks were so convincing that some people accused him of being a faker and using hidden wires and props.
– The company was exposed as a faker after it was found to be using fake reviews and testimonials to promote its products.
1. He was caught as a faker when he tried to sell fake Rolex watches.
2. It is difficult to distinguish between real art and fakers nowadays.
例句:I can’t cry if another faker is present, and I need this. (如果有其他假冒的人，我会哭不出来 我需要发泄)
例句:Finally, you’ll need the ActiveRecord and faker gems, which you can get by running gem install activerecord faker. (最后，您还需要ActiveRecord和faker这两个gem，二者可通过运行geminstallactiverecordfaker获得。)
例句:Some of them are faker. (他们其中的一些人是骗子。)
例句:cheat, deceiver, fake, faker, fraud, imposter, impostor, pretender, pseud, pseudo, role player, sham, shammer. (翻译:假冒者，假冒者，骗子，冒名顶替者，冒名顶替者，冒牌货，骗子，骗子。)
1. Some of them are faker. (翻译:他们其中的一些人是骗子。)
2. cheat, deceiver, fake, faker, fraud, imposter, impostor, pretender, pseud, pseudo, role player, sham, shammer. (翻译:假冒者，假冒者，骗子，冒名顶替者，冒名顶替者，冒牌货，骗子，骗子。)
3. The other combination we forget about is the deadly one — the agreeable taker, also known as the faker. (翻译:最后一种人最为致命—— 亲和力强的获取者， 又名伪装者。)
4. Faker: Can I get my long-awaited Ahri skin this time? (翻译:这次我能拿到一直想要的的阿狸皮肤了么？ )
5. No faker join in our vote competition. (翻译:没有盗用者参与我们的投选比赛。)
6. AESOP, novelist, nature faker. (翻译:伊索，小说家，天才骗子。)
7. Enough to know your accent`s faker than my mom`s soul. (翻译:多到能知道你的印度口音比我妈的灵魂还要假)
8. I’m gonna take that back, ’cause I think there is something faker than a big wedding. (翻译:我收回刚刚那句话 因为我现在觉得 有比婚礼更虚伪的)
9. He punched me playfully in the stomach, as was his habit. ” You old faker, you, ” he said. (翻译:他习惯性淘气地捶打我的胃部，说“你这个骗子，就是你。”)