Handcrafts, 也可称为 handicrafts，是指手工制作的艺术品和工艺品。这些制品可能包括针织品、陶器、木雕品、纸艺品等等。以下从四个方面介绍 handcrafts：
– She spent hours handcrafting each piece of jewelry.
– The potter spent weeks crafting a set of handcrafted porcelain plates.
– The artisan spent years perfecting his handcrafted wooden furniture.
– She learned handcrafting from her grandmother, who was a master at sewing and embroidery.
– The traditional costumes of the local people are decorated with handcrafted embroidery and beading.
– The handcrafted pottery of this region has a long history, dating back to ancient times.
– She learned the art of handcrafted paper cutting from her ancestors, who ped it down from generation to generation.
– The local artisans are famous for their handcrafted leather goods.
– Handcrafted textiles are often made from natural fibers such as cotton, silk, and wool.
– The artisan uses recycled materials to create his handcrafted sculptures.
– The handcrafted pottery is fired in a wood-burning kiln, which is more environmentally friendly than electric or gas-fired kilns.
– She teaches a cl on handcrafted soap , using natural ingredients like coconut oil and shea er.
– The handcrafted quilts made by local Amish women are highly prized by collectors.
– The handcrafted silver jewelry is considered a valuable investment by art collectors.
– She displays her collection of handcrafted pottery from around the world in her living room.
– The handcrafted wooden toys from this region are popular with children and adults alike.
1. She spent hours handcrafting each piece of jewelry. (她花费数小时手工制作每一个珠宝首饰)
2. The traditional costumes of the local people are decorated with handcrafted embroidery and beading. (当地的传统服装上装饰着手工刺绣和珠片)
3. Handcrafted textiles are often made from natural fibers such as cotton, silk, and wool. (手工纺织品通常使用棉、丝、羊毛等天然纤维制作)
4. The artisan uses recycled materials to create his handcrafted sculptures. (这位艺术家使用回收材料创作他的手工雕塑)
5. The handcrafted pottery is fired in a wood-burning kiln, which is more environmentally friendly than electric or gas-fired kilns. (手工陶器在使用木质窑炉烧制，比使用电或燃气窑炉更加环保)
1. She enjoys handcrafts in her spare time.
2. The shop sells a variety of handcrafts made by local artists.
3. Many people appreciate the beauty and uniqueness of handcrafted items.
例句:They placed artistic handcrafts on exhibition last month. (他们上个月展出了手工艺品。)
例句:Baby Diapers, Adult Diapers, Feminine Napkins, Baled Diapers, Used Computers, Used Monitors, Fossilized Marble, Handcrafts Marble. (采购产品婴儿尿布，尿布，女性的餐巾，二手电脑，二手显示器，化石，大理石，大理石工艺品。)
例句:Qing Dynasty was vigorous development period, with economic prosperity, palace handcrafts and folk handcrafts had developed greatly. (清代为玉器制作的振兴时期，当时，经济繁荣，宫廷手工艺与民间手工艺都已经有较大的发展。)
例句:they seem excited to see these Chinese embroidery and handcrafts . They might think this Chinese family is so fun. (翻译:看到这些传统的中国刺绣和手工艺，她们一定觉得中国家庭很有趣。)
1. Qing Dynasty was vigorous development period, with economic prosperity, palace handcrafts and folk handcrafts had developed greatly. (翻译:清代为玉器制作的振兴时期，当时，经济繁荣，宫廷手工艺与民间手工艺都已经有较大的发展。)
2. they seem excited to see these Chinese embroidery and handcrafts . They might think this Chinese family is so fun. (翻译:看到这些传统的中国刺绣和手工艺，她们一定觉得中国家庭很有趣。)
3. We have a long history of producing traditional handcrafts and we can guarantee quality, so they are very popular. (翻译:我们制造传统的手工艺品历史悠久，并且我们能保证它们的品质，因此它们非常的受欢迎。)
4. Besides Finnish, math and science, the first graders take music, art, sports, religion and textile handcrafts. (翻译:除了芬兰语、数学和科学，xx年级学生还接触音乐、艺术、体育、和纺织工艺品。)
5. on the basis of our top handcrafts and product quality, and the most competitive prices. (翻译:我们有最高的技术和质量作为基础，且有更具竞争力的价格。)
6. American Artistic Handcrafts is a veritable cornucopia of the recherche. (翻译:美国艺术手工艺品店 是货真价实的奇珍聚宝盆)
7. Varying in style and subject, the handcrafts are a vivid demonstration of our history, culture and national tradition. (翻译:这些充满了乡土气息的民间工艺品，造型各异，粗犷豪放，是历史文化和民族传统的生动体现。)
8. Tancheng Delicacy Handcrafts Co. , Ltd. is located in the south gate of Shandong Province, and in the southeast of Qingdao Port. (翻译:郯城县达利工艺品有限公司，位于山东省的南大门，在青岛港的西南面。)
9. A piece of stone and color, a log, or a strain of drumbeats , all convey a special state through their handcrafts. (翻译:一根木、一块石、一片色彩、一段鼓声，都能通过他们的手向人们传达一种意境。)