1. 发音：Cavanagh的发音为[k?v?n?], 强调在第二个音节上。
- Have you met Mr. Cavanagh? He ounced it as “K-uh-nuh”.
- She wasn’t sure how to ounce Cavanagh, so she asked her teacher for help.
- John Cavanagh is a famous lawyer in our city.
- Cavanagh is a small town in Ireland.
- The airport in Cincinnati is named after the city’s founder, John Cavanagh (CVG).
- CVN-78 is the USS Gerald R. Ford, an aircraft carrier of the United States Navy.
- CAG stands for Carrier Air Group, a naval aviation unit.
- Mary’s ancestors came from Ireland and her family name is Cavanagh.
- According to the genealogy book, the first person with the Cavanagh surname lived in the 13th century.
- The Cavanagh family owns the largest farm in this area.
- My friend’s email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cavanagh is also an author, who wrote the book “The Thrill of the Chase”.
1. John Cavanagh is a famous author in Ireland. (约翰·卡瓦纳是爱尔兰著名的作家。)
2. Cavanagh is a common surname in Ireland. (卡瓦纳是爱尔兰常见的姓氏。)
例句:He hired Peter Cavanagh, of the Penn State University biomechanics lab, to stress-test new products mechanically. (他聘用了宾西法尼亚州立大学生物力学实验室的PeterCavanagh，对新产品机械地进行强度测试。)
例句:Failure to enforce litter fines were a large part of the reason why Dublin was so dirty, Dr Cavanagh said. (先生说，未能加强对垃圾乱扔进行罚款是都柏林这么脏的大部分原因。)
例句:Hip Homes: There’s a definite spark to Shallenberger and Cavanagh when they discuss Highland Homes and the future of the business. (住宅时尚：约翰和鲍勃谈起‘海兰建筑公司’和企业未来时总是神采奕奕。)
1. Hip Homes: There’s a definite spark to Shallenberger and Cavanagh when they discuss Highland Homes and the future of the business. (翻译:住宅时尚：约翰和鲍勃谈起‘海兰建筑公司’和企业未来时总是神采奕奕。)