repentant, remorseful, , apologetic, regretful, penitent.
unrepentant, remorseless, defiant, unapologetic, impenitent.
1. He was contrite after realizing the damage he had caused. (他意识到自己造成的伤害后感到悔恨。)
2. The thief was caught and contrite for his actions. (小偷被捉住后对自己的行为感到忏悔。)
3. The company issued a contrite statement apologizing for the mistake. (公司发布了一份道歉声明，对错误表示忏悔。)
4. The pastor spoke in a contrite voice during his sermon. (牧师在讲道时用悲伤的语气表达自己的悔恨。)
5. She was contrite and promised never to repeat the mistake. (她感到悔恨，并承诺永远不再犯错。)
1. He felt contrite for what he had said earlier.
2. She apologized with a contrite heart.
3. The offender appeared contrite during the sentencing hearing.
例句:In fact, he sounded somber and contrite. (事实上，他的声音听起来又沮丧又后悔。)
例句:See, I wished that you felt that way… but I don’t believe it for a second that you feel at all contrite. (你看，我希望，你觉得 办法… 不相信它的第二 您觉得在所有痛悔。)
例句:The sacrifices He accepts are broken and contrite hearts. (因为神所悦纳的祭，乃是忧伤痛悔的心。)
例句:Your note of apology was contrite, but it was absolutely professional. (翻译:你的致歉声明看上去是很懊悔的, 但是这绝对是很专业的.)
1. The sacrifices He accepts are broken and contrite hearts. (翻译:因为神所悦纳的祭，乃是忧伤痛悔的心。)
2. Your note of apology was contrite, but it was absolutely professional. (翻译:你的致歉声明看上去是很懊悔的, 但是这绝对是很专业的.)
3. You know, I feel contrite about blowing his brains out, ’cause he seemed like such a nice man. (翻译:你知道 我真的很后悔 把他的头打爆了 因为他看上去是个很好的人)
4. Indeed, rather than sounding contrite about the firm’s losses, Ms. Callan was quick to say it is ready to again play offense in markets. (翻译:事实上，卡兰非但没有对公司的损失表示出悔意，还马上表示雷曼准备再次在市场上发起攻击。)
5. And you come back here, all sweetness and light and sad and contrite… and everybody sits, wringing their hands congratulating you and your bravery. (翻译:你回来的时候 装做一副无邪悲痛的模样… 大家都来探望你 赞扬着你的勇敢)
6. You must be humble and contrite and promise you’ll cooperate for the future in every way. (翻译:你必须表现得谦卑和懊悔 并保证将来在所有方面都会合作)
7. I want to seem properly contrite for having gotten you into this golf match, but not seem that what I did was ill-intentioned, because it was not. (翻译:我要表现出非常懊悔地 让你参加这高尔夫比赛 的本意是好的)